Monday, April 23, 2012

**Buying/Selling List** My Elite Ray for your... (360)

Selling:
BCA
Ware 97
MJD 96
Suggs 90

Elite
Ray Lewis
Rodgers

Leg
Bailey
Taylor

Rookie
McCluster 1.0

Gold
Jahri Evans
Hutch
Mangold
Marshall
Ngata
Long
Clark
Joe Thomas (tell me your BIN)
Mario Williams (tell me your BIN)
Peppers (tell me your BIN)
Rivers (tell me your BIN)
Austin 2.0 (tell me BIN)
Megatron (tell me your BIN)
Moss 3.0 (tell me your BIN)
Smith Panthers (tell me your BIN)
Finley 2.0
Roy Williams

Buying:
McCourty 3.0
Insert Ray
Elite Jackson
Peyton Manning
AJ
Gold CJ
Elite MJD
Clady
Gonzo

If you're buying, please include your offer..if you're selling, it'd be easier if you included your price...I won't be able to reply to all of the pm's saying "make an offer" or "how much for ..."

Post on here if you PM me so I know when to check...thanks.|||bump|||a lot of offers for roddy 2.0...gonna take something good to get him.|||bump...greatest offer so far: gold reed for my elite ray lewis lol|||bump...greatest offer so far: gold reed for my elite ray lewis lol|||last bump of the night lol|||one more|||pm's replied.|||top|||top|||still no guys who have insert hutch or oher..|||top|||got reed and roddy is gone.|||top|||top

No comments:

Post a Comment