Thursday, April 12, 2012

Does anyone else think we are not having any more pack promos?

[:1]Please don't get me wrong, I am not being greedy and saying I want one but I see people telling others " Just wait for the next pack promo". I dont really see their being another pack promo because of these new "Juiced Packs". Does anyone agree?|||I'm wondering the same thing. Sitting on about a million coins here and thinking I should have just blown it all on gold packs looking for woodson. O well if there is another promo I will certainly be ready to blow 1.5 million after I get a few key collection players.|||there will b at least 1 more big Promo... Im savin up for it right now. think real hard and you'll figure out when it probably is|||nope no more :/|||mut still has a LONG time to go...... believe me we will have at least 4 more pack promos|||I don't think so. I think that's why he announced the juiced packs.|||I think they will be probably around the Super Bowl. They know they need to put out more of the 97-99 guys so collections can be done.|||


mut still has a LONG time to go...... believe me we will have at least 4 more pack promos


Really?!?!?! Good to know haha|||he juiced the packs last year..... if he doesnt MANY people will lose interest|||um...of course there will be. there are tons of new ppl on here and the only promo they got was plat weekend if they got on b4 christmas. i predict a ultimate weekend in the future|||


I think they will be probably around the Super Bowl. They know they need to put out more of the 97-99 guys so collections can be done.


ding ding got a winner... u seriously think Looman wont do something for the biggest Football Weekend of the year. So at least one more Good promo. Will b my last...|||You guys are crazy. Of course there will be another pack promo. We just had on on Christmas which was only a couple of weeks ago. There is only one promo at a time though. 12 days of xmas, plat pack promo, golden tickets released x 21, then the next promo will come. Towards the end of the year, he will probably do a promo where you can pull every insert and the non-numbered golden ticket cards again. If any of you played last year you would know this. Your cards will be worthless by the last three 2-3 months of the year and everyone will probably have ridiculous teams.|||




I think they will be probably around the Super Bowl. They know they need to put out more of the 97-99 guys so collections can be done.


ding ding got a winner... u seriously think Looman wont do something for the biggest Football Weekend of the year. So at least one more Good promo. Will b my last...


As long as it was not like last year where each week from the conference finals certain cards like Manning and Revis were as easy to pull as a 75 card, made the Manning and Revis worthless!!!|||






I think they will be probably around the Super Bowl. They know they need to put out more of the 97-99 guys so collections can be done.


ding ding got a winner... u seriously think Looman wont do something for the biggest Football Weekend of the year. So at least one more Good promo. Will b my last...


As long as it was not like last year where each week from the conference finals certain cards like Manning and Revis were as easy to pull as a 75 card, made the Manning and Revis worthless!!!


so true but * is kinda BS right now if u think about it... u can get coins so f'n easy and ppl jus can get an endless supply if they put a lil work in so MUT has started its descent for me since everyone and their mom can buy whatever card they want after doing about 2 hours work...

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SELF MADE MUTers than built their team ground up instead of jus buying 75% of their team

No comments:

Post a Comment